Helping Your Business Grow!
When it comes to growing your business, you can’t partner with just anyone. You want a financial partner that takes the time to understand your business, now and where you envision it in the future and is just as passionate about your business as you are. Most of all, you want a personal relationship built on trust, not the size of your loan.
At Oak View National Bank, our commercial lending program is focused on tailoring a loan to your exact need while providing fast, local service. As your local community bank, we make all loan decisions locally and go the extra mile to ensure your commercial loan is right for your needs.
Commercial Lines of Credit
As a business owner, you know how crucial working capital is to your success. A commercial line of credit from Oak View National Bank offers the funds you need in a seasonal and ongoing basis. And unlike normal commercial loans, you only pay for how much of your line of credit you use.
Talk with one of our commercial lenders today to see if a commercial line of credit makes sense for you.
Commercial Term Loans
Term loans can be used for any number of purchases, from equipment and expansions to ownership changes and permanent working capital. Our commercial term loans come in fixed and variable rate options with terms that are tailored to fulfill your needs.
Speak with a commercial lender today to see if a commercial term loan is right for your business.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Need a new home for your business or searching for your business’s first home? Commercial real estate loans from Oak View National Bank offer the financing you need, from construction and permanent loans to refinances.
Get in touch with a commercial lender today to learn more about our commercial real estate loans.
Long-Term Loan Programs
Our long-term fixed rate loans are offered through an interest rate swap program. We also offer fixed rate commercial loans through a number of federal programs:
- Farmer Mac
- SBA Guaranteed Loan Program
- USDA Business and Industry Guaranteed Loan Program (B&I loans)
Contact a commercial lender today to see if your business qualifies for this type of financing.
Commercial Loan Application Checklist
Ready to apply for your commercial loan? Great! Prepare yourself with the following items:
- A brief description of your loan request.
- Business financial statements. Last 3 years Balance Sheets and Income Statements (Profit and Loss Statements).
- Current interim business financial statement.
- Last 3 years of business tax returns, including all schedules.
- Description of collateral including contracts for collateral being purchased and construction contracts.
- Copies of business organization documents such as Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Association, etc.
- Business Plan for start-ups and major expansion.
- Signed and dated personal financial statement for owners of the business and any additional guarantors.
- Last 3 years personal tax returns, including all schedules, for owners of the business and any additional guarantors.